Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Date de disponibilité:
Only available for European delivery
You want to combine practicality and aesthetic but you can't find the one? Search no more, this wooden and white steel high chair created by Charlie Crane is made for you!
Its style, both beautiful and minimalistic is inspired by the French industrial design from the 50s. Combining natural wood and white colour, this chair will be perfect in a dining room with a refined Scandinavian or modern industrial decoration.
Offering 10 different seating configurations for your child, this chair is not only pretty, it is also practical! Your child will be able to fit in it from 6 months to 8 years old.
DELIVERY: French Blossom offers a worldwide shipping service from France with La Poste via Colissimo Expert International.
Deliveries in France, the shipping costs start at 5,90€
Deliveries within the European Union, the shipping costs start at 9€
Deliveries to the rest of the world, the shipping costs start at 12€
Have you changed your mind about an order, or the size of a product is not quite right? - Not a problem, French Blossom offers easy returns!
Your request for returning items must be received within 14 working days of receiving your order.
Terms & conditions apply. Please click here to learn more about our return policy.
You can match this chair with the lovely cushions of the same collection for more comfort for your kid. They are also recommended for little ones from 6 to 18 years old.
Durable, this chair makes a wonderful birth gift for young parents!
If you want to complete your collection of furniture for your baby's comfort, have a look at the lovely baby rockers LEVO, ideal for a happy baby! Find them here: blue baby rocker.
Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
Cushions not included
- When assembled: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 2 x 4 casters (for hard floors and carpets)
- 1 user manual
Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
Designer: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp (Re-Do Studio) for Charlie Crane