Only available for European delivery
You are looking for a high chair combining practicality and design for your little one? Search no more, Charlie Crane created the perfect chair for you!
With its style inspired by French Industrial design from the 50s and its pretty red colour, this chair is a small wonder. Very pretty in your interior, it has no less than 10 different seating configurations so you can use it from 6 months to 8 years old. This chair is a long-term purchase that will follow the growth of your child. Great, isn't it?
Delivered unassembled. Easy to make with the included Allen key
Colour : Wood and pink
- Assembled: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
This packaging contains:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 2 x 4 casters (for hard floors and carpets)
- 1 user manual
This chair is conform to the European Standard EN14988 and A1:2012
Designer: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp (Re-Do Studio) for Charlie Crane